Website T Mobile
The Government Account Executive position focuses on the customer life cycle, supporting the growth of State and Local Government. The primary responsibilities are to sell to State and Local accounts, renew contracts, increase customer happiness, and improve revenue while driving customer retention activity. As a Government Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile’s core values.
- Demonstrates positive and coordinated behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within established limits and criteria.
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and sophisticated decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver outstanding service to meet T-Mobile’s efficiency and quality standards.
Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase customer base.
- Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and renewal offers. Supervise and resolve customer issues. Track individual account activity and results.
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 18 years of age
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 4 + years track record of sales success in business to business sales required
- 4 + years selling state and local government accounts preferred
Company: T Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A