Website T Mobile
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other improved services, handsets and accessories.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Outstanding Customer Service and Attention to Detail
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills
- Task Management: Ability to Work Well in A Multifaceted, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree of Multi-Tasking
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 + Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Bachelor’s degree or Related Field or Sales Experience
Company: T Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A