Website T Mobile
Technical Care Associate Experts work as part of a Team of Experts to astound customers with effective resolution, proactive identification of issues, customer education, and troubleshooting expertise. They resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s concerns; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. In addition, identifies appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities. This position requires strong multi-tasking skills and system navigation skills through use of multiple computer systems. They will file trouble tickets accordingly in collaboration with our Engineering team. This role is a learning role, where new experts are building skills and competencies in these areas while also demonstrating world-class skills in courtesy, concern, timely resolution, and relationship building.
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- Provides astounding customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Approaches each call with a can-do mindset and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help.
- Uses resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Builds customer loyalty through timely and effective resolution and proactive account management.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile policy.
- Internet & automated systems savvy
- Proficiency in a Windows-based environment
- Great teammate, who collaborates with team members to achieve individual and team results
- Ability to exercise reasonable judgment in identifying and implementing solutions for customers
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Solid Understanding of T-Mobile Customer Care applications including but not limited to: Remedy, Samson, T-Community, VASA, QuikView, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to read and carry out instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
- Able to work evening, weekend, and varied shifts as assigned
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Company: T Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A