Website T Mobile
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
Company: T Mobile
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A