Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- License to drive – valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- 21+ years of age.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A