Assist delivery driver unloading, checking the quality and delivering the product to the customer location.
- Unload and check the quality products at a customer location, rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with deliveries.
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prefer High School or GED or equivalent
- Handcart and electric pallet jack experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A