Provide deicing of aircrafts according to the companies’ standards and in compliance with the safety regulations
- Conduct fluid testing and replenishment of equipment fluids.
- Generate and maintain records and logs
- Perform ramp servicing/ground handling functions as required.
- Conduct aircraft de/anti-icing operations and perform other associated tasks.
- Conduct aircraft post de/anti-icing inspections and tactile inspections.
- Operate data transfer and communications equipment.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Operate Deicing, Glycol Recovery, Ground Handling, and all related ancillary equipment, both safely and efficiently.
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Be comfortable operating large equipment, working from an elevated platform at height, during inclement weather
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass security clearance (criminal background check)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Be able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms) and willingness to work during inclement weather
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A