Corporate Buying is the team dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing / E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
- Executes registration and/or qualification processes of suppliers.
- Processes offline checks (if required).
- Creates and maintains service address data.
- Decides and acts independently within delegated areas of responsibility.
- Handles duplicate checks in systems.
- Updates supplier/business partner data.
- Creates and maintains agency data.
- Directly communicates with suppliers regarding supplier file data.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Handles all merchandise & non-merchandise supplier information.
- Sets up new supplier data/business partners.
- Maintenance of new suppliers/changes in master data/blocking & unblocking of suppliers.
- Creates competitor data.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks efficiently.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Position requires sitting for extended periods of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Batavia, Illinois, United States
Application Deadline: N/A