The Supervisor, Compliance provides leadership and expertise in the administration of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Leaves of Absence, Unemployment, Department of Transportation (DOT), negotiated and reasonable suspicion Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Essential Function Survey (EFS) compliance documentation. The Supervisor strives to ensure policies and procedures are compliant with Ameren, Federal, State and local mandated programs as well as collective bargaining agreements
- Provides business lines with expertise in the areas of responsibility
- Acts as a liaison and collaborates with internal customers to evaluate, recommend, implement, lead change and perform enhancements to various policies, procedures, and systems as needed to support processes administered within Policy Compliance.
- Work with internal and external resources to evaluate, recommend, and manage supplier contracts that support Policy Compliance.
- Work with others to evaluate processes, facilitate continuous improvement and quality, encourage change and supports a culture of operational excellence.
- Leads the administration of policies, procedures, practices and industry standards related to Ameren’s negotiated and Federal Drug & Alcohol, DOT, FMLA, Drug & Alcohol, EFS and Unemployment Compliance.
- Leads and directs staff, provides regular performance feedback, ensures day-to-day work is completed within Federal, State and negotiated compliance requirements, ensures employees are given tools, training and resources needed to perform and exceed in their jobs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Teams, etc.) required. Proven ability to build teams, organize, plan, prioritize and manage multiple levels of leadership required.
- Ability to communicate with basic and thorough understanding/knowledge of Ameren Operational and Business needs, work with sourcing, drive for results, leadership, business acumen, etc. preferred and the following Ameren competencies: Think Customer, Inspire and Engage, Foster Innovation, Drive Results, Champion Learning, Build Trust, and Be Strategic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to professionally represent Ameren in interactions with employees, legal counsel, regulatory agencies, union representatives and multiple suppliers required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of regulatory matters preferred. Five or more years of experience and knowledge of DOT, Unemployment, FMLA, or regulatory requirements required.
- Background in medical case management or managing union workforces relative to absence rules preferred. Previous supervisory or high-level project team leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources or related degree from an accredited college or university.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A