Website Sherwin Williams
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Loves Park, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A