The warehouse lead assists store management in warehouse operations. This position leads the warehouse team in all inventory management, fulfillment, and stockroom functions to drive sales and in store conversion.
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, and leading the warehouse team through execution of all inventory related functions.
- Moving merchandise from shipping containers to display cases, ability to move merchandise to the storage area/sales floor – Must have the ability to handle heavy items
- Flexes the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximized
- Maintains and fills out necessary information for merchandise handling paper work
- Executes all inventory management related activities, including; #PREPPED (Process and Receiving Freight), Back stock, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fill back and stockroom organization
- Executes Charge/Send, BOPIS orders, and fulfillment SLA’s
- Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment – with fixture organization and stock supplies
- Maintains shipment supplies and fixates and communicates any needs to management
- Ability to work early morning shifts
- Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm
- Past experience in high-volume stock room environment
- Ability to communicate in coherent and condensed matter and the ability to listen to others while they speak
- Ability to keep things organized in the stock room
- Excelled in previous Warehouse Associate responsibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous stockroom manager or stock associate in a fast paced retail environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience
- High school diploma required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A