Website Steve Madden
This position is responsible for applying selling techniques to merchandise, developing a client base to build sales, and achieve store profit objectives.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: Steve Madden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A