Website Steve Madden
This position is responsible for applying register procedures to process customer purchases.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Reinforce a rewarding customer experience.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
- Needs to be proficient in using a calculator to calculate percentage discounts.
- Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: Steve Madden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A