As a Senior Manager Information Systems, you will be responsible for the execution and support of the Integration, Development and Corporate Functions platforms that support the enterprise. This leader will establish and administer the planning, development and delivery of business capabilities to support the business needs of internal customers including the Hire to Retire, Source to Pay, and Record to Report service areas. The candidate will have responsibility for the operations’ roadmap, technical support and continuous improvement of over 100 applications. Additionally, this leader will engage frequently with executive management and partner closely with business stakeholders as domain expert.
The Senior Manager Information Systems will report to the Director of IS (Corporate Functions, Integration and Development Platforms) based at Amgen’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At Amgen, our mission is simple to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a significant impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
- Mentor support team members and coach them with their career planning
- Effective interaction with key business constituents to facilitate transparency
- Drive rationalization of legacy platforms
- Key point of contact for Production outages and assist in resolution of critical system related issues/events.
- Ensure system availability per our agreed Service Level Agreement’s and implement proactive measures to reduce the number of incidents.
- Ensure successful delivery of the monthly & other planned releases through partnership, early engagement, reviews and controls and effective knowledge and support hand-overs
- Ensure that Corporate Functions, Integration and Development Systems adhere to Amgen corporate, Good Manufacturing Practices and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements, including periodic audit
- Drive utilization of platforms
- Execute support Roadmap including process improvements, incident reductions, automation, financial performance & total cost of ownership
- Work with IS shared infrastructure team & Platforms domain experts to plan & execute Production Disaster Recovery exercises
- 7+ years of experience in the deploying and supporting of complex Enterprise environments
- Good understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process framework
- Demonstrable experience in leading IT operations
- 5+ years of experience of operating in a global managed service environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Understand service models and ability to prioritize based on impacts to business operations
- Working knowledge of technologies like Mulesoft, JIRA, Confluence, Application Lifecycle Management and testing tools will be a plus
- Management experience in all aspects of an information systems environment
- Portfolio and project management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Doctorate degree
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience
- Master’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A