Website Pacific Sunwear
Ensure the continual development of new graphic design. Develop clear direction of brand appropriate initiatives for all paper and store collateral. Work with team to conceptualize, plan, and deliver key seasonal campaign messages and executions. Oversee and facilitate production processes of said materials. Work with team to continuously push Marketing components forward, while always holding brand positioning / messaging as highest priority.
- Conceptualize and create key seasonal stories for campaign messaging including all in-store and external components.
- Develop and design graphic solutions utilizing seasonal assets to be utilized in-store.
- Work with internal team to creatively problem solve for any campaign executions needed.
- Responsible for all research into current graphic trends and communicating these trends to the design and marketing teams.
- Manage workload and deadlines to deliver creative solutions in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
- Experience in agency or retail environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate creative ideas effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 plus years experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge / understanding of fashion industry / retail environment.
- BFA, BA or other design related degree desired.
- Illustration and graphic design ability.
Company: Pacific Sunwear
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A