The Strategic, Enterprise, & Government Accounts Expert will serve as a vital member of the business customer support team, primarily responsible for supporting the day to day needs of our largest revenue-generating business , as well as maintaining strong relations with cross-functional teams to drive solutions. The Strategic, Enterprise, & Government Accounts team will service all SEGA accounts in accordance with contractual obligations. As part of this team, experts will maintain a focus on delivering customer solutions and increasing loyalty within their assigned customer base. Performs a wide array of both offline and inbound job responsibilities, driven by the individual needs of their customer base. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer escalations, managing or actively participating in customer conference calls, supporting the account billing and reporting needs, adapting to the individual needs of their assigned customer base, and proactively providing business solutions to increase the overall health of the account.
- Complete Account Management activities for customer base including mobile number management, new account activation, fulfillment of equipment needs.
- Responsible for communication with Sales leadership to provide updates on account health, customer needs and concerns. This includes in person meetings with strategic business customers as requested by the Customer or Sales Leadership.
- Deliver exceptional Un-Carrier service through expert handling of specialized requests via various customer communication channels, specifically from our largest revenue-generating business customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Act as project manager for customer solutions as needed, this includes creating project plans determined by the needs of the customer and/or sales team. Effectively maintain and remain current with knowledge to support each group, department, and call center as business needs dictate.
- Create custom billing, usage and other account related activity reports that allow for management of the customer account. Document details of customized reporting to allow for redundancy and alignment across cross-functional teams
- MS Office Suite: Responsible For Communication With The Customer Via Email And Phone As Part Of Research And Solution Implementation Of Customer Needs
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge: Maintain Up To Date Knowledge And Awareness Of All Current Departmental Policies And Procedures.
- Completes Training Requirements To Stay Current On Existing And New Systems And Products, To Grow Skills, And To Maintain Proficiency
- On Company Values And Organizational Requirements.
- Strategic Thinking: Adapt Quickly And Effectively To The Unpredictable And Varying Requests That Arise While Supporting Multiple Large Corporate Accounts.
- Task Management: Effectively Move Between Calls, Written Communication Through Kana And Reporting As Described Earlier.
- Cross Functional Relationships: Work Closely With Sales Team As Well As Customer To Ensure Account Health
- Articulate In Presentation: Provide Updates On Account Health, Customer Needs And Concerns Both Internally And Externally, In Person And Virtually
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2-4 years Customer Service experience
- 2-4 Years: Customer Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A