Works directly with a Sales Representative to help aid with the planning, directing and coordination of the selling, marketing and promotion of Stryker products to physicians. Must perform in accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
- May direct product evaluations in OR and office settings
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- Following extensive product training, the candidate must be able to tailor Stryker’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors
- Promotes Stryker products to doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel while providing excellent customer service and developing the customer relationship
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Keeps sales representative informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Must exhibit a basic understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and maintain new business or establish new customers
- Demonstrated aptitude, to learn and sell a concept emphasizing a product’s key features & benefits.
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to travel within Territory and in support of other Territories and to national/Area sales meetings and conventions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical industry preferred)
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minnesota, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A