This position focuses on improving the overall customer experience and handles inbound customer questions while promoting self-service whenever possible. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Receive multiple simultaneous messages through web-chat based communication tools and respond to inquiries in a manner that meets quality and performance standards:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
- Sell and upgrade company core Products in accordance with company requirements and Subscriber needs.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- Must be able to work a variety of work schedules including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center
- 1 year previous customer service experience
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems (Windows and Macintosh), networks and servers
- Advanced ability to configure and troubleshoot internet applications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A