At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Improve client satisfaction by traveling to client sites to manage field sales activities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, organizations and contacts for product portfolios.
- Set up successful sales by navigating government and education procurement processes.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals that align with their needs.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Be a compelling member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to provide new fiber and coaxial-based telecommunication solutions for their fast-growing business needs.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team environment.
- Three or more years of industry experience with outside telecommunications related sales.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer and closer.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Positive attitude and confident when presenting technical information to high-level clients.
- Proven network building, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) and telephone sales, including prospecting calls.
- Two or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video solutions or premise-based sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Experience working in, or working with, state and local government or education.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A