Website Lincoln Financial Group
The Training Specialist for Claims operations will develop, implement and evaluate training plans and programs to ensure organizational readiness for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops training materials, manuals, procedures and/or visual aids to meet objectives of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Promotes and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Liaises with assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure training materials, procedures, plans and/or programs reflect business needs and support organizational readiness.
- Conducts training and ongoing training evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with appropriate internal/external stakeholders to address training gaps to optimize organizational performance.
- Develops, implements and evaluates training plans and programs for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility to meet departmental training objectives.
- May share knowledge with junior and/or peer team members.
- Develops and conducts training needs assessments and determines training requirements for new program development.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates solid project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Work and be proficient with e-mail systems.
- 1 – 3+ Years experience in training that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of curriculum development principles.
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A