Website Southern California Edison
As a Capital Asset Senior Analyst, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
- Support with analysis and data gathering for Corporate Budgeting and Forecast process, including performing analysis, collaboration with the Organizational Units, and development of fundamental assumptions utilized to develop final work product.
- Conduct analysis, coordinate the development of data to meet financial and regulatory reporting requirements, and present results related to Bill of Sale for Annexations, Condemnations, and Military base projects and Street Light System sales
- Building and maintaining a safety conscious work environment.
- You will be working on numerous ad hoc requests for regulatory support related to recorded plant as well as to provide modeling support for business cases involving capital recovery.
- You will support the capital asset recovery portion of regulatory proceedings, including performing depreciation studies and analysis, working across multiple teams, answering data requests, and participating in strategy sessions related to the proceedings.
- If you love to compile and analyze complex data, are self-managed, self-motivated, and enjoy work that is not routine, this job is for you!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides, to reference Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles test 8203. Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
- Work Mode: Effective January 2022, this position’s work mode is Hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California.
- Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- This position may require a Microsoft Excel assessment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Energy/utility industry highly preferred!
- You know how to create reports and presentations using Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and enjoy presenting your data for a broad range of audiences.
- You are a wizard with Microsoft Excel and love building V-Lookup Formulas and Pivot Tables.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in financial, quantitative or operational analysis, and experience with analyzing valuation of capital assets would be phenomenal.
- Five or more years of experience in the field of financial analysis.
- You are an effective resource and project planner, decision-maker, deliver results, team builder, and you stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
Company: Southern California Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A