Website State Farm
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
We need GOSU software developers to join established cross-functional agile teams. Our teams work in a highly collaborative, and dynamic environment where team members are responsible for the development and support of State Farm’s core Auto products via Guidewire Policy Center product using the Object-Oriented language Gosu.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming experience Version control tools experience such as GIT
- Hands on XML, HTML/JSP, Spring MVC, CSS, AJAX, Junit
- Java/J2EE, SOAP/Restful web services development
- Guidewire Best Practices Certification
Qualification & Experience:
- Good understanding of Property Casualty Insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline or related field.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years of technical, hands on experience with Guidewire applications Policy Center (GOSU) Production Support Experience.
- Hands on experience with Java.
- Work experience in a collaborative team environment
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richardson, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A