We are currently looking to recruit an Accommodation Assistant Manager to provide property administration services that meets and continues to exceed our current tenants, and prospective tenants, customers and colleagues expectations. You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries, requests and comments regarding accommodation and facilities services from tenants, clients and fellow Sodexo colleagues. You will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in delivering sales targets, ensuing adherence to Sodexo standard sales processes. You will deliver a fantastic level of customer service and work closely with colleagues from other departments to have a smooth and efficient running building. You will manage incidents Out of Hours such as Fire Alarms, Intruders, Anti-Social Behaviour, First Aid etc whilst planning, preparing and delivering student experience events throughout the year. You will participate in sales events with local universities and companies to promote Bath Court whilst ensuring you have a hands on approach to running events, conducting termly room inspections & achieving sales targets.
- Assist with the organisation and coordination of site events.
- Strives to ensure the accuracy and timely capture and closure of tenant maintenance requests. Assist the Facilities Technician in the monitoring and completion of maintenance tasks and the preparation of reports.
- Along with the Marketing Team for Bath Court, monitor and coordinate all Social media.
- Works with facilities team to deliver the planned preventative maintenance and the summer operations program.
- Accurately maintain customer information and the database to provide information/reports to management.
- Works closely with colleagues and the General Manager to deliver a one stop seamless service to all tenants, visitors and staff
- Promotes an effective and harmonious workplace
- Deal with queries in a professional manner via person, telephone or electronically as first point of contact and ambassador for Bath Court and Sodexo.
- Maximise occupancy by employing effective sales techniques and efficient administration of sales documentation.
- Assist General Manager in facilitating tenant welfare onsite and through University support teams.
- Excellent computer skills and a good knowledge of the operation of social media
- Strong communication skills
- Skills to influence and negotiate regarding sales and collection of rental payments
- Flexibility to the needs of the business
- Track record of success in similar style operations
- Familiar with Sodexo policies and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Finance / H&S
- Education; ability to demonstrate skills / education in English and mathematics
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Demonstrates experience of working in a successful team
- Demonstrates experience on working on own initiative
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A