We’re looking for an experienced and goal orientated Project/Change Director with expertise in Occupancy Planning (OP), space optimisation, redesigning / reconfiguring office space and knowledge of building workplace standards and the associated legislation to join us for a period of 9 months to lead this critical project.
- Develop innovative business solutions to include realignment, cost savings opportunities and portfolio optimisation in accordance to overall client and Sodexo strategies. Partner with the client to establish and maintain space standards and workplace initiatives in allocation of workspaces and amenities.
- Establish procedures to ensure floor and furniture plans are current and accurate. Engage with onsite space management team to facilitate drawing timeliness and accuracy at completion of capital projects and developed a database of all furniture, detailing type, condition and suitability.
- Develop strong working relationships with key Sodexo and client contacts and build a knowledge of assigned business groups and take accountability for communicating business intelligence to client and business stakeholders
- Create and publish a site, migration and project plan, including reporting and communication in stack and blocking formats and communicate this along with updates/changes with the client stakeholders for input and/or action.
- Develop and maintain process for demand validation (forecast headcount and facility requirement), to include regular review of business units’ current and future headcount and facility requirements.
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a blue-chip HQ environment.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of space optimisation and senior business stakeholder engagement.
- Managed small teams of service professionals.
- Worked within an Integrated FM environment.
- Worked with space management and occupancy management databases and enterprise software solutions.
- Large scale Moves project management experience
- An excellent knowledge of HSE with NEBOSH general certificate desirable
- A detailed knowledge of building workplace standards and relevant legislation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A