The Environmental Svc Attnd may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
- Replenishes supplies and materials.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Will be required to properly and safely use cleaning chemicals per manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
- May perform hard-surface floor scrubbing, stripping and refinishing, as well as carpet spotting and extraction, which require the use of mechanical equipment.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- May perform routine equipment maintenance and make minor repairs.
- Cleans offices, patients’/residents’ rooms, dorms, classrooms, schools, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and any other areas that may require attention.
- May participate in the maintenance of wood floors, such as in gymnasiums or dance studios, to include cleaning, screening, stripping, sanding and refinishing.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings..
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of applicable custodial equipment.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- No previous experience required .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A