The Supervisor – Senior may work in any type of food location on client premises. This individual provides oversight at the direction of management on site to coordinate routine work activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food operations or services at either larger complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. This individual will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Promote the development of the foodservice team.
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1or more years related work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A