The Catering Service Worker will organize, set up and deliver requested catering services to specific requested location or conference room. Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers. Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer’s expectations. T he general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Organizes each delivery timely, setting up all non-perishable items needed in advance.
- May serve as a point of contact for the customers, booking catering, answering questions and potential planning for future service needs.
- Maintains organization of all daily and weekly services and associated needs, and communications with customers.
- Distributes needed food preparation requirements to each food department in advance.
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment and professional appearance.
- Ensures availability of any specialty linen, china and rental needs in advance.
- Checks Catering ordering website, to review requested customer services to be delivered, food and services needed, dates and times.
- Finalizes catering invoices and billing pertaining to delivered services.
- Ensures all services are cleaned up at the end of the meeting or requested pick-up time.
- Delivers requested food and beverage to the delivery location, setting up all food and beverage in a professional appearance and logical manner, ensuring all condiments and service ware are available as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 to 1 year related experience.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A