Sodexo is seeking a Full time Registered Dietitian to work as a Regional Operations Support Dietitian providing clinical support throughout an assigned region ( primarily Louisiana & Florida) and may travel within the Southeast as assigned by the Client Executive.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes
- potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept.,
- HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A