Website Smoothie King
As a dynamic, rapidly growing company, we are looking for a purpose-driven Team Member to join our expanding team and become an ultimate ambassador of our brand. You will help Guests meet their fitness and nutrition goals by assisting them to help select smoothies and retail products that inspire them to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. The successful candidate will be passionate about the business and demonstrate willingness to take on new challenges.
- Blends smoothies according to the recipe ticket for a consistent taste.
- Encourages upselling at the point of sale (POS).
- Supports and adheres to company standards for operations, marketing/communications, and brand identity.
- Shows up on time and ready to work.
- Greets and engages the Guest to provide a friendly experience.
- Demonstrates a “Guest comes first” attitude.
- Ensures Guests purpose is met when smoothies are ordered.
- Properly prep all fruits, vegetables, frozen items, powders, and liquids.
- Perform opening and/or closing duties as designated.
- Perform store checklist tasks accordingly.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – you are energized by working with people, both guests and your team.
- An eye for detail – you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, or the extra touch can make all the difference.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Smoothie King.
- Personal passion for fitness is a plus.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work the hours needed to run the store effectively, which might include a variety of days, evenings, weekends, holidays.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Friendly attitude in the face of adversity.
- Lives and promotes the culture, values, vision and mission of Smoothie King.
- Adheres to the Smoothie King Handbook and all other Smoothie King polices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and the community, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (6 to 8 hours).
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 25 pounds.
Company: Smoothie King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A