Website Smoothie King
As a dynamic, rapidly growing franchise company, we are looking for a purpose-driven and dedicated talent to join our expanding Training team. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations Services and Training, the Field Trainer is responsible for preparing our locations and teams for opening, leading the on-site training, and analyzing post-opening results and recommending actions to improve business trends. Our Field Trainers are the subject matter experts on Smoothie King brand requirements and standards and train all store personnel (corporate and franchise) on how to operate our locations. Our Field Trainer ensures that skills and knowledge provided during training are consistently executed and Guest service is delivered.
- Approaches each store opening with optimism and as an opportunity to expand the brand’s reach, vision and mission.
- Contributes to Smoothie King’s annual goals to increase store count by traveling to the store opening and meeting the opening date.
- Self-starter with a passion for continuous learning.
- Demonstrates a track record of acting on the fly when plans and/or processes change.
- Displays a comfort-level with making decisions when support is unavailable or is minimal from the Home Office.
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor when interacting both socially and in the store with Franchisees and their Team Members.
- Executes brand standards, policies, and procedures for new and relocated stores.
- Holds everyone accountable to brand standards, policies, and procedures.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written, and verbal communication skills with a genuine desire to serve our guests, franchisees, and our team.
- Self-starter with ability to deliver results with minimal supervision or guidance with the ability and willingness to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- An Associates or Undergraduate degree, preferred.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two (2) years’ directly related experience in Franchise and/or Food & Beverage industry.
- One (1) year experience with hands-on or classroom training.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
Company: Smoothie King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A