Our Floor Leaders could also be known as the store’s MVPs! They serve as experts in our stores, driving operational and sales performance and ensuring a top-notch experience for our guests. Well-versed in our product routines, these key players ensure the store looks award-winning every day. While not a management position, the Floor Leader does hold keys to the store and performs opening or closing duties as assigned and is a mentor to other associates looking to grow their careers in retail.
- Welcomes guests and assists with finding their perfect pair, accessories or apparel.
- Conducts opening and closing operational routines as needed, ensuring a successful start or completion of the store’s daily business.
- Executes detailed, comprehensive stock and product management routines, including processing shipment and completing markdowns, merchandising, replenishment and fulfilling online orders.
- Keeps an overview to daily operations and troubleshoots any concerns with transactions and store routines.
- Something about retail speaks to you! You love welcoming customers and going above & beyond to ensure they leave happy.
- You find standing around terribly boring, so you use your hustle to knock-out your task list ahead of time, every time to make sure your store and sales floor is full, ready to shop and looks award-winning. Just like finishing a puzzle, you love problem-solving and your retail/restaurant/hospitality experience gives you a great foundation for resolving store operations issues or obstacles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A