Website Six Flags
Our Park Services team helps the park sparkle! You’re constantly on the move, leaving your shine behind as you bounce from place to place. Every day is a fresh experience as you interact with our guests and keep everything looking great. From sweeping the streets to refreshing the restrooms and greeting the guests, you’ll be right in the center of the action and help keep everything in immaculate shape and sanitary.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to cleanliness
- Must read chemical labels and MSDS of cleaning substances
- Friendly, outgoing personality interacting with large groups of people
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Enjoy cleaning and organizing
- Maintain proper attendance and timeliness
- Assist other departments as requested
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be able to give directions.
- Must be 16 years and older.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to carry a Back pack
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to wear PPE
- Must be able to stand for long periods and walk the park on a continual basis.
- Must be able to read chemical labels and Safety Data Sheets of cleaning substances.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and to execute quickly.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Medford, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A