Website Six Flags
Food cooks will be responsible for delivering food that is not only delicious and cooked to the specifications of the customer but that is safe and fresh as well.
- Occasionally serve food.
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Provide exceptional guest service while exhibiting the Six Flags mantra of Friendly, Clean, Fast, Safe service.
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Follow all protocols for sanitization of workspace and proper disposal of garbage/trash items in garbage bins or trash disposal.
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- At least 16 years-old.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work with a team to relay food orders as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours and to work in various weather conditions (indoor, outdoor, warm weather, cold weather, etc.).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austell, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A