Website Six Flags
This position is responsible for upholding the cleanliness standards of Six Flags, delivering a superior guest experience, and enforcing all park policies and procedures.
- Removing trash, cigarette butts, debris, and graffiti, both behind the scenes and in Guest’s view in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Hosing down back areas and patios when necessary.
- Preparing restrooms for park opening each day.
- Cleaning up bio spills using appropriate materials.
- Giving guest directions if needed and answering any question.
- Sweeping Park streets, walkways, and attraction areas with broom and dustpan while continuously walking your assigned section.
- Removing and replacing new partially filled liners inside trash receptacles.
- Wiping down all trash receptacles, tabletops and counters in assigned section.
- Transporting trash from the trashcans to the park compactor areas and separating materials as necessary to adhere with park recycling rules.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Can handle multiple tasks at once with efficient use of time
Qualification & Experience:
- Be able to communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to complete tasks with little supervision and work independently
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marietta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A