Website Six Flags
Welcome and greet all visitors as soon as they arrive in Administration building. Directing visitors to the appropriate person by contacting them to announce their presence. Answer, screening and forwarding incoming calls. Receiving all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Maintain all correspondence by utilizing other Six Flags programs.
- Must be able to check voicemails daily and handle callbacks.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling out paperwork, photocopying, and mailing letters.
- Must be able to professionally respond to all guest concerns via phone, mailed letters, and email.
- Must be willing to answer any Guest Relations questions.
- Maintain building security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Will be required to work a set schedule along with nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Exceptional Phone Etiquette
Qualification & Experience:
- Be able to work within a team environment to accomplish common goals.
- Computer literacy, working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Must have the ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have a good understanding of reading, writing, and math.
- Must be able to adhere to Six Flags uniform and grooming guidelines.
- Must abide by all Six Flags company policies.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowie, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A