Website Six Flags
This position is responsible for assisting with the safe maintenance of water park rides and maintaining water quality systems at Six Flags White Water. Qualified applicants must be able to work weekends, holidays and maintain accurate written reports.
- Ensure that all pools are chemically balanced for operations according to codes/standards set by the Cobb County Health Department and park management
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment when working with chemicals.
- Assist with general maintenance projects that include, but are not limited to, light carpentry, painting, concrete repairs, landscaping and pressure washing.
- Conduct thorough pre-opening inspections of all pools, slide structures and attractions
- Ensure all attractions are clean and in compliance with manufacturer’s specifications and company expectations.
- Maintain accurate inspection records and keep all daily reporting logs of work performed
- Computer literacy
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate. Nights, weekends and holidays (during summer months) are required.
- Min Pay-rate is $11.50hr but negotiable. January – October 40hrs per week with the possibility of working for the Month of November & December.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Qualification & Experience:
- The mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the primary job duties including standing for long periods of time, walking distances up to 5 miles, climbing, working in small or confined spaces, lifting up to 100 lbs and occasionally working at heights up to 100 feet
- The physical dexterity to operate hand and motor tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to fifty pounds.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marietta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A