Website Six Flags
Performs Dining Room opening procedures no later than scheduled start time by completing serving station set-up, preparing back stations and having sufficient supply of polished silverware, glassware and napkins available.
- Prepares and presents an accurate bill at the correct time.
- Processes payment efficiently and promptly.
- Monitors guest satisfaction with food/beverage items throughout the dining experience.
- Serves food/beverages to guests including appetizers, entrees, soups and deserts.
- Personally introduces self to guests.
- Recommends appetizers and special menu items.
- Thanks guests for their patronage at the end of meal.
- Clears/cleans tables as necessary.
- Ability to understand and apply basic guest and dining service techniques.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Ability to perform basic math functions with zero deficiencies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests, staff members and management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to maintain self in a clean, professional business-like appearance/manner.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to wear designated uniform and maintain it as directed.
- Ability to make good guest service judgements/decisions.
- Ability to dependably and predictably work, when scheduled, including weekends and holidays when scheduled.
Company: Six Flags
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Ballwin, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A