We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! In this role you will work and coordinate the parts and people resources.
- Actively participates in the CIP Team / Projects
- Realize SAP transactions before, during and after the production process.
- Understands and ensures schedule is followed as planned.
- Ensures material flow through the areas and coordinates employees to fulfill the schedule of work and covers any position in the line.
- Actively takes part in the cleaning of equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Accesses and utilizes documents using of computers, associated with the manufacture of products (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents,
- Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Work along with materials and other production areas to receive the right mix of material based on the schedule
- Reports of any shortage to Group Leader or Supervisor to prevent a stop in production
- Applies 5S, 7 Wastes and other Lean principles
- Knowledge on all operations in the area, material flow and SAP transactions
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required, state recognized GED or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Production
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A