Website Shoe Carnival
Under the direction of management, the 7-Day Temporary Associate’s responsibilities include customer service and aisle maintenance according to established store and company policies and procedures.
- When slow, serve customers more, when busy serve more customers.
- Greet every customer with a smile within 10 feet of entering front door and each department.
- Thank and ask every customer back.
- Suggest a shoe care item to every customer.
- In aisles, ask customers open-ended questions.
- Ensure that floor and all seating sections are neat and orderly, free of clutter to ensure customer and associate safety and ease in shopping.
- Re-stock merchandise left behind by customers in a timely manner.
- The 7-Day Temporary Associate does not complete the Career Development Program.
- A 7-Day Temporary Associate Orientation Sheet will print out with the New Hire paperwork.
- The Associate will read the sheet and sign that they have read and understand.
Company: Shoe Carnival
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Associate’s
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A