Website Shoe Carnival
Job Summary: The Shoe Carnival Store Associate assists customers with selecting and purchasing merchandise and offers a Surprise in Store through excellent customer service.
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer Service Standards.
- Unloads truck, moves merchandise, and maintains aisles and product displays.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Performs cashier duties as assigned.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail experience preferred.
Company: Shoe Carnival
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A