Website Sherwin Williams
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
- Responsibilities may include lifting and loading items, touching up painted parts, cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- Ensures compliance with operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear, including self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Communicates with production, maintenance, quality control, warehousing, and other departments to maintain a safe and effective environment and to ensure quality products.
- Cleans, sands, and coats parts on a moving monorail system using electronic and air powered equipment and tools, paint scrapers, and electrostatic paint guns.
- Moves totes, parts, and equipment using a pallet jack.
- Makes adjustments to paint booth, guns and all equipment in the environment room; following proper procedures and PPE.
- Ensures all equipment is functioning properly and within specification.
- May operate various equipment and machinery under direct supervision or as certified or trained.
- Completes daily check lists as assigned by Leads and other Supervisors.
- Flexibility required to work day or night schedule to support operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Previous painting or coatings experience using air and electronic spraying equipment preferred
- Able to mix and spray 2k liquid urethane from an automotive cup gun.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Sanford, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A