Website Sherwin Williams
- The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Internship is a PAID, 10-12-week program over the course of the summer, offering hands-on experience in management, sales and store operations while delivering meaningful customer experiences.
- Our store internship program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience by gaining practical business-to-business and retail experience working in a paint store.
- You will gain insight on a career in outside sales by traveling with a Sales Representative and spending structured time with your management team.
- You will also complete a project that addresses critical business issues alongside your peers and with the support of leadership.
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances. (Think a large bag of dog food!)
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends.
- Enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university at time of internship.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment safely once trained.
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching paint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in sales, leadership or customer service
- Willingness to relocate for this role as well as future roles
- Ability to speak more than one language fluently; Spanish preferred
- Extracurricular experiences (such as team sports, school newspaper, etc..)
- Active military experience
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A