As a Designer, you will be supporting the Visual Creative team. Reporting to the Art Director, you will be responsible for supporting them team to build Sephora brand, and concept development/execution of various marketing campaigns and programs, from concept to execution across all channels.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Partner closely with Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Content Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust 360 client experience.
- Support Senior Designer and Art Director in trend research and developing strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
- Build relationship with cross-functional partners.
- Build concept boards, photo briefs, and design across multiple channels to visualize concept.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Knowledge and experience in retail, beauty/fashion and understand current industry related trends
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- 1-2 years of design experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A