As a Recruiter on the Business Operations (Bizops) recruiting team, you’ll work with almost every group at Redfin, including Marketing, IT, Finance, Analytics, and more. Most reqs in Bizops are unique, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable, and come with a consultative point of view on how to find, attract, assess, and hire the best. We are a scrappy, results-oriented team so we’ll be eager to know your metrics and ways you’ve worked across teams to innovate and evolve your recruiting practice.
- Collaborative: You’re passionate about what you know while remaining open to input from business leaders and recruiting peers. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen. You readily identify and engage with all relevant stakeholders and are open to feedback.
- Analytical: You have strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of accuracy. Use data to work smarter not harder.
- High Judgment: You take a fair and balanced approach in all situations. You are a candidate advocate and trusted advisor to business leaders.
- Adaptable and Comfortable with Ambiguity: You index high on personal resilience and don’t get flustered by change or undefined problems.
- Strategic: You think long term and communicate your vision as well as the path to execution. You create solutions that enable the business to scale with Redfin’s amazing growth. Status quo doesn’t work for you nor should it.
- Customer Focused: You learn about each of your hiring managers, then develop a unique approach to find them the perfect person for their team.
- You won’t always win, but we expect you to learn from your losses.
- We’re not competitive, we’re collaborative.
- This is not an entry-level role.
- This is not a technical recruiting role.
- We’re a team, first and foremost. We all sweep the floor and help wherever needed.
- It’s okay if you don’t know anything about real estate, but you should know about Redfin.
Qualification & Experience:
- Recruiter tools: Workday ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Other: Workday HRIS, Tableau, G Suite, Boomerang, Calendly
- Experienced : 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience. You have a history of results and excellent performance, including the ability to influence leaders. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A