Website Capital One
As part of the quality assurance team within Customer Resiliency, this role will be responsible for the design, development and presentation of a diverse set of learning materials to support our Customer Resiliency Quality Assurance associates, our internal collections associates and external suppliers.
- Identifies ongoing and up-training needs and recommends performance solutions to improve customer experience, regulatory adherence, and collection effectiveness with customers.
- Utilizes Project Management practices and tools to effectively manage the full life-cycle of all learning projects.
- Develops training materials and elearning as well as utilizes training resources offered by Capital One to deliver training to associates and suppliers.
- Leads live training for Capital One associates and external suppliers through in-person or virtual meetings.
- Partners closely with key business partners to translate business intent into engaging learning materials.
- Participates in internal continuous improvement efforts by offering ideas and creative solutions to improve policies, processes and tools.
- Recommend, and document project instructional standards and strategies, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plan
- Design and develop curriculum, programs, learning materials and performance support tools (including self-study, classroom, eLearning, etc.) based on industry design standards for a given modality (includes traditional, web, and mobile design).
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and work in a highly team oriented environment.
- Experience with project management and managing multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Knowledge of learning development applications.
- Execute process improvement solutions to business problems, using data analysis, and optimization tools to support strategic process improvement plans.
- Horizontal thinking: finds solutions that contribute to greater goals outside of own area, and uses one’s subject matter expertise to influence broadly
- Strong tactical thinking, creative and analytical reasoning.
- Learning agility: curiosity and aptitude to learn new things, models openness and applies learnings, and seeks insight over information
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track performance, and drive decision making.
- Exceptional professional communication and writing skills
- Ability to learn and master new software applications quickly and thoroughly
- Drives breakthrough results: swings for the fences – bold invention and stop the incremental improvement, works in short iterations with a bias toward prototyping and learning, over-delivers to goals, despite external forces, makes timely, grounded decisions and takes action, and drives simplicity to ensure operational excellence, and above all, a reverence for risk management
- High level of proficiency in Google Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Basic video and audio editing skills are a strong plus
- Lead stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews that enable identification and curation of relevant content for the end-learner
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience developing learning content
- At least 1 year of experience of project management
- At least 2 years’ experience in instructional design or development
- At least 1 year of experience using Google Slides or PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A