E-commerce and digital marketing leader that drives a sophisticated digital marketing strategy, including all aspects of performance marketing, optimization, customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, affiliate, content and influencer marketing efforts. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing relationships with external partners, platforms, vendors and agencies as well as internal marketing teams.
- Responsible for developing revenue-generating strategies and directing the execution of innovating programs that resonate with the customers and drive market share growth.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and develop strategy across all programming.
- Translates business strategies and leads a team that is focused on business goals, by brand, balanced with brand positioning and seasonal campaign planning.
- Develops integrated marketing plans and programs that fuel customer discovery, interest, engagement and retention.
- Leads and develops customer loyalty and convenience programs.
- Oversees and optimizes paid social, display, search, shopping, affiliate, native, referral, email and triggered marketing channels to achieve monthly revenue goals.
- Leads digital content and influencer marketing team members to ensure activity is necessarily both engagement and performance-focused, lending expertise around opportunities for measurement, analysis and improvement.
- Monitors, analyzes and measures the effectiveness of all programs to ensure the maintenance of actional insights, in real time, short term and long term.
- Drives the exploration and identification of whitespace opportunities, recommending programs, partners and initiatives that fuel customer acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Drives department focus on all opportunities for testing and new areas for growth.
- Assesses trend and prioritizes market research via competitor monitoring and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Provides strategic direction to key stakeholders, to lead the development of considerations around new and innovative strategies at all ends of the funnel.
- Works cross functionally with site production, brand marketing, digital content, creative services, merchandising, planning, technology and operations teams
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of marketing and/or digital strategy experience
- 5-8 years of leadership experience at a Manager and/or Director level with direct reports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A