Website Duke Energy
The Senior Investment & Portfolio position will be part of the Cybersecurity Strategy & Portfolio Management team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity department. We are looking for an energic person to be responsible for assisting with the portfolio of cybersecurity investments that align with the overall Enterprise Cybersecurity mission and priorities. This will include the Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic business technology plan, project controls, program management office, project/program reporting, compliance and continuous improvement. This person will collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership to make sure security technologies, processes, and people align with Duke Energy’s and Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic plan and budget. This position requires an independent self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and heavily collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Assist with the development of the life cycle cost estimate.
- Creation, coordination, data gathering, analysis and valuating the Annual Strategic Business Technology Plan for the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
- Creation, coordination, data gathering, analysis and valuating accuracy for Enterprise Cybersecurity budget, actuals and forecast for the Enterprise Cybersecurity projects and/or programs.
- Assist with SPAR forms and project accounting for Enterprise Cybersecurity organization projects and/or programs.
- Creating and publishing monthly Enterprise Cybersecurity projects and/or program monthly reports, which include budget, actuals, forecast and workforce information.
- Participate in Cybersecurity Project Management Office gating process and provide project financial guidance for the Enterprise Cybersecurity projects and/or programs.
- Provide O&M and Capital guidance for the Cybersecurity Program Management Office within the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
- Recognize a possible security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident as required.
- Assist in cyber defense trend analysis, reporting and communications.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Cybersecurity and IT policy, standards, processes, controls and functional areas.
- Assist with achieving business processes and financial goals for the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Cybersecurity leadership to make sure security technologies, processes, and people align with Duke Energy’s and Enterprise Cybersecurity strategic plan and budget.
- Provides input on process improvements to Cybersecurity Strategy and Portfolio Management and Enterprise Cybersecurity.
Qualification & Experience:
- In addition to required degree, 5 years related work experience
- In lieu of Bachelors degree(s) AND 5 year(s) related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND 9 year(s) related work experience
- Bachelors degree in information assurance, Cybersecurity, or related field.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A