Macy’s Test and Learn team is responsible for driving business strategy through test design, measurement, analysis, and providing actionable insights to decision makers. The Senior Business Analyst will support the team by delivering critical data components to answer relevant business questions and support insightful and actionable analytics. The Sr. Analyst will provide essential data support to the team and projects through the use of various tools and company data resources. Additionally, they will execute analytic and testing projects, including developing and updating ongoing data and reporting and the identification of themes in the data. They will assist in the development of clear and succinct translation of the results through conversations, written statements, and presentations. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Desire and passion to transform how decisions are made
- Demonstrated success utilizing strong data aggregation skills to provide data solutions to team and organizational partners
- Proficiency with excel, large data manipulation, and new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; master’s degree preferred. 2 years of related experience preferred; advanced degree in lieu of experience
- Self-motivator with intellectual curiosity and comfort working on ambiguous problems
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Knowledge and experience with Applied Predictive Technologies software is desirable, but not required
- Strong analytics, data management, quantitative and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrated ability working with large quantities of data, simplifying data and supporting data needs
- Proficiency with excel, large data manipulation, and new technologies.
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort working on ambiguous problems.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge and experience with APT software is desirable, but not required. Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; master’s degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A