Website Seneca College
Reporting to the Registrar, the Enrolment Analyst will support a cross-institutional approach to enrolment management at Seneca. The Enrolment Analyst is responsible for planning and projecting short, medium and long term enrolment targets and monitoring enrolment numbers to alert management on opportunities and/or concerns. In addition, the Enrolment Analyst will analyze enrolment targets and outcomes, research competitors, market needs and industry trends related to program development, delivery and student support. Finally, the incumbent, will, benchmark student’ success, and build student profiles which will inform recruitment and retention practices.
- Provides reports to the Registrar and Director of C-IDEA on research findings, including explanation of these analyses and recommendations for future dashboard displays.
- Assists the Director of CIDEA and the Registrar,to identify data requirements for enrolment analysis, metric creation, and reporting on enrolment planning initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of program related retention reports and related feasibility of new program proposals, projects, and enrolment scenarios (including forecasting).
- The development of consistent data quality metrics and the implementation of related data controls for institutional reporting, operational reporting and ministry/audit reporting.
- Provides input on recommendations related to new programs based on post-secondary application and recruitment trends and labour market analytics.
- Provides written and statistical analysis of enrolment trends locally, nationally and internationally.
- Supports other departments by gathering and interpreting enrolment related trends and reporting specific information on programs, market segmentation, applicant and student profiles and student demographics.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Advanced working knowledge/competence in the use of integrated enterprise system data structures and data management software tools to perform comprehensive analytical data queries and reviews.
- Ability to resolve issues independently, with limited supervision by senior management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex forecasting and conversion analytics with various levels of staff throughout the institution across the diverse Seneca community .
- Demonstrated competencies in data visualization, report production and project management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed four (4) year degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Business or a closely related field.
- Five (5) years statistical analysis and reporting experience, which includes experience with forecasting and advanced inferential modelling techniques.
- Experience with data visualization and metric creation.
- Experience working within the Registrar’s Office is preferred.
Company: Seneca College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A