Website SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
At SeaWorld, we’re passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we’ve already rescued over 37,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We’re seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working individuals in a wide variety of roles. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
- Monitors all vehicles and employees entering and exiting the park according to company standards to ensure all are authorized.
- Ensures proper performance of duties of subordinates and assists in the development and training of assigned officers.
- Staffs all positions and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Inspects bags and vehicles to prevent the introduction of contraband or the removal of company assets.
- Controls access to company property, investigates, and enforces security and vehicular regulations per company standards.
- Maintains a high profile security presence to deter criminal activity and serve guests and employees.
- Staffs the communication center and coordinates all park operations by a security dispatch system.
- Documents and disseminates critical information in a timely manner.
- At least one and a half years of supervisory experience in security, law enforcement, military police, or related strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in conducting training on security policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal ordinances as it applies to security and law enforcement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Able to meet the state requirements for licensing as a Commissioned or Non-Commissioned Security Officer as set forth by the Texas Commission on Private Security.
- Complete O/C Spray certification, which includes a Phase I exposure. Must be able to physical perform restraint techniques with authorized handcuffs.
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the requirements of the SEA driving policy.
- Able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
Company: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A